for me

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Doom lies ahead

Quoting from lang and Kai Bin

get a grip - me too [two]
beyond diversity and enzymes
immobilize the virosity
bypass Descartes and fishing webs
where rodents reign above men
immigrants except of chopsticks
Legends and Gods on print
equations of your reactions
gravity on mind and thought
governance and widespread corruption
resource your words and assets
this fallacy in your policy
yet befallen of the madness
so becoming of a shell
timely bechancing of explosives
adequate diabolicate
and whiteness runs on tape
and we're all blue on paper.

Lang

Jacked
365 days of school
52 weeks of no playing
9 exams
at least 7 days of rest
1 fine day
1 exam slip.
fail.

kai bin

Crap.....
HELP! Save me from the diversity of the world
Get me a catalys to speed up lessons
Light rays bouncing around,
like I need them to teach me how
Kua kua, and granny yau
both 'marvellous' teachers drawing equations
Anecdotes, how ironic,
taught by a teacher who is desperate
Root this sum, square that one
PM lee and his old man
china man boasting abt china
Fallacies in the Government policy
Wind in India, causes wind in my stomach
Feeling blue, cause I am blue redefined..

Blah.. my crap piece.. throw it in the drain la.. compared to lang and kaibin.. but they taking lit, I dont. So dont compare!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home